This construction is suitable for recovery of sensitive fluids requiring bacteriologic cleaning between 2 production runs.
This version enables on-line sterilizing operations. Its design meets standards ISO14159 and EN1672-2 (bend radius, thermal compressions and expansions), optimizing the sterilization and the draining.
- Low energy requirements
- Low maintenance and operating cost
- Rapid return on investment
- Big reduction of effluent volumes
- Reduction of the cleaning cycle times,
- Hygienic Construction, SIP,
- Sterile barrier or continuous cleaning of actuator rods
- Clear or viscous liquids with markers
- DN25 to DN150
- For SMS, BSOD, DIN11850, ISO pipework
- Standard operating pressure: 10 bars
- Operating pressure can be up to 20 bars