This construction is optimized for fluid recovery requiring cleaning between 2 production runs. Whether your liquids are viscous or charged with solids, the rheology in these scraper stations is designed to guarantee perfect cleaning and the complete draining of the equipment.
Different constructions are available depending on the type of liquid.
- low energy requirements
- Low maintenance and operating cost
- Reduction of effluent volumes
- Reduction of the cleaning cycle times,
- Hygienic construction, NEP
Technical characteristics :
- Clear or viscous liquids with or without markers
- DN25 to DN150
- For SMS, BSOD, DIN11850, ISO pipework
- Standard operating pressure: 10 bars
- Operating pressure can be up to 20 bars