In order to guarantee product traceability and quality, we have developed a complete range of capacitive ball valves that meet the requirements of the chemical, petrochemical, cosmetics, sugar refining, nuclear and asphalt industries.
Front-flush assembly as near as possible to the sampling zone eliminates retention zones.
This valve, turning 180°, guarantees the operator’s safety.
Constantly monitoring industries’ evolution, we develop and innovate in order to best meet their changing requirements.
- Clear or viscous liquids or liquids with low solids charge
- DN15 to 150 on horizontal or vertical pipework
- Sampling volume 15, 30, 50 or 100cc
- Connector SW, BW, Flanges PN16, PN20, PN40.
- Steel construction , 316L, 304L, Uranus B6, ALLOY C2000, Sampling outlet for bottles according to customer standards (DIN 28 to 52, GL45,…)
- Manual or motor-driven construction
- Product outlet shut-off valve.
- Bottle shut-off valve.
- Thermal jacket for solidifying liquids.
- Glove box incorporated for hazardous fluids.
- Isothermal bottle holder for hot fluids.
- Limiter of the number of operations for sampling volumes in excess of the volume of the sphere.