To adapt to the level variations, on the filling/racking and washing phases, our breather valves or louvered vents come in pressure and/or negative pressure versions.
In order to guarantee performances adapted to each process, we offer a wide range, in terms of both sizing and options, meeting the traceability and quality requirements of the agri-food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- Inerting, NEP, SIP, pressure/negative pressure
- Constructions resistant to thermal shocks
- Minimum calibration from -2mb to -500mb and +30mb to +500mb
- DN50 to 300
- Free or collectable exhaust,
- Possible to detect opening, cleaning at valve level, heating, insect screen
- Unit delivered, tried and tested with calibration certificate